Compared to a pneumatic diaphragm pump, you can save up to 80% energy with an electric diaphragm pump from Aseptconn. We can draw on a wide range of products to find the solution that exactly fits your application.
- Up to 80% energy savings compared to an air pump
- Flow rate adjustable directly on the pump via potentiometer and remotely via 4-20 mA signal
- Base area corresponds to an air pump
- Electrical connection via single 230 V plug
- No release of compressed air into the premises, ideal for clean rooms
- No frost formation
- Safety in case of closed outlet valve and dry running possible
- FDA-certified FEP-coated motor
- Optional leak detectors
- Easy to maintain
Features of our electric diaphragm pumps:
- Size: 1", 1 ½“et 2"
- Flow rate: 114 to 454 l/min, pressure 7 bar
- Suction height: up to 6.8 m
- Choice of body materials: aluminium, stainless steel, Hastelloy, PP, conductive PP,
- Choice of materials for membranes and balls: Santoprene, Buna, PTFE, FKM, Geolast, Hytrel
- Industrial and pharmaceutical versions with Ra 0.5
- Threaded fittings / Flanges / Tri-clamps
- ATEX Class 1 Zone 1 AEx db IIb T 4 Gb
- Certificates: FDA, USP Class VI, 3A
Would you like to learn more?
Visit our website for more information. Or contact us - we will be happy to advise you.